Sunday, April 5, 2009

AnimationMentor Class 1!!!

Hey,
Stu the rig is amazing. So simple but very powerful rig. I finished posing him winning the lottery, check out the sketches. Just wanna show you all what you guys think. I tried my best to push the Stu rig to get all the shapes flowin or more appealing. If you guys have some insight on how to pose a character, I'm all ears. Peace.


It started with a Theme: "Won a lottery" (typo, hehe f.o.b.), then I started sketching out sequencial poses to show Stu won a scratch ticket. Each poses took no more than a minute. Just to capture that moment quickly.

After thumbnailing, went right to posing Stu in maya.

I added three point lighting here. I still need more practice on how to light a character in a scene.



2 comments:

Jp3animation said...

Nice work John!!! I'm glad to see you back in there doin it big! I'll see ya this summer!

JP3

ro'n said...

nice work
plse mail me the charecter rig


rohaan_kavilkar@yahoo.co.in