Monday, February 9, 2009

Process: Week5 Assignment - Smash! Part 2!!







I always start with some rough sketches or thumbnail sketches. That way I can easily fix or make poses or composition better. Once I get the rough visuals done, I use my thumbnails to get even better render of the image. So I go 3D. Its the same process I did from the last assignment. I wanted to create more life to the scene, we had to use 3 cameras for the assignment & place them around the subject with sets. Since its not animated, I took advantage of the idea & created this "burst" effect that skateboarders or snowboarders use in photography. It pretty much turned out the way I wanted it to be. There's no excuse to this, I procrasinated this week, I could have made this scene better. AAaaarrrgh!! Im kickin my self, so lesson learned. I got a great tip from my classmate Christine. Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

OldHammer said...

Nice sketching!

Visit my blog: http://oldhammerstudio.blogspot.com/