Sunday, February 15, 2009

Process: Week6 "Lighting & Rendering"





Default render setting of Maya looks great. I can pretty much see what I can make projects out of it once I get a hang of Maya. So I kept the palette simple. Dynamic, simple shapes, simple character, simple FX, simple shading, & 3 point lighting.
Layout:
A:
is for Arcs. I made it so it looks more natural, more fluid. I can with the straight but this is a static image. I wanted to create movement on the static images. Actually, if you notice those "burst" photographs of the skatboarder, snowboarders, etc. They arc!

B:
X X X X, Black Out! negative space. I layout the buildings so the action for the character is clear.

C:
Can't leave with out a trail. I added those little rocks to create motion. A trail from the big bulder where he jumps off.

The scene if very simple, my friend reminds him of "Reboot". Reboot's the best!!!

No comments: